Welcome to Central Registration!
Location: 11 Boice Rd., Hyde Park, New York.
Phone: 845-229-4000, extension 1601
Hours: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday
INCLEMENT WEATHER INFORMATION: CHECK THE DISTRICT'S HOME PAGE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING A CLOSURE OR DELAYED OPENING.
- IF SCHOOL IS CLOSED, THE OFFICE IS CLOSED AND YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
- IF THERE IS A 2 HOUR DELAY, OUR OFFICE WILL OPEN AT 10 AM. APPOINTMENTS BEFORE 10 AM WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
Registration packets can be printed out from this page (see below) or you can stop by during business hours ( 9 am - 3 pm) to pick up registration materials. Each packet contains a checklist that explains what is required in order to register your child(ren).
Once your packet has been completed, please call 845-229-4000, extension 1601, to schedule an appointment to submit your paperwork.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
Children must be 5 years old by December 1, 2019 to be eligible for enrollment in September 2019.
Registration will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call the office at 845-229-4000, extension 1601, to make an appointment.
REGISTRATION DATES FOR KINDERGARTEN:
Monday, March 18th - Friday, March 22nd, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - By appointment only
Wednesday, March 20th, 5:30 - 7 pm - OPEN ENROLLMENT
Monday, March 25th - Friday, March 29th, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - By appointment only
UNIVERSAL PRE-K APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
AGE REQUIREMENT: Children must be 4 years old by December 1, 2019 for September 2019 enrollment
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATES FOR UNIVERSAL PRE-KINDERGARTEN:
Monday, March 4th - Friday, March 8th - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Wednesday, March 6th - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm - OPEN ENROLLMENT
Monday, March 11th - Friday, March 15th - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Location: District Office @ 11 Boice Road, Hyde Park
Call 845-229-4000, extension 1601, to make an appointment
********APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2019 ARE NOW AVAILABLE********
All applications will be reviewed and notification letters will be mailed out on or about May 1, 2019
The Universal Pre-Kindergarten program is funded through a New York State education grant. I
Registration Documents Requirements
The following documents must be provided at the time you register your child(ren):
- Proof of Residency for Homeowners:
- If you are the owner and occupant of a home within the district, you will need to provide a copy of your current school or property tax bill AND one current, recurring bill such as electric, cable or phone bill. The bill must have parent/guardian name and address on it for service at this address.
- If you have recently purchased your home and do not yet have a tax bill, you may provide a copy of your contract, closing statement or deed. You will also need to provide at least one current, recurring utility bill as stated above.
- Proof of Residency for Renters:
- If you are renting an apartment in a complex, you need to provide your signed lease, AND a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill. The bill must have the parent/guardian name and address for service at this address.
- If you are renting privately, or are living with another person, you must provide the signed lease and have the landlord complete the Residency Affidavit which is included in the registration packet, AND provide a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill as stated above.
- Proof of Age
- Child's original birth certificate
- Child's passport
- Immunization Health Record & Physical Exam - The Health Examination Form provided in the packet must be completed and signed by the medical practitioner. Per NYSDOH, we must use form. We can no longer accept a form from your doctor's office.
Each child entering school must bring proof of immunization against polio, measles, rubella, diphtheria, and mumps. The only exceptions to this law are a physician's statement that immunization may be detrimental to the child's health or unless the parents testify in writing that they are members of a recognized religious group whose teaching prohibit immunization.
- Photo Identification of parent registering the student(s)
- IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) if your child receives special education services.
- 504 Accommodation Plan if your child receives accommodations.
- Court documents such as a custody order or order of protection, if applicable.
- DS2999 form if you are registering a foster care child.
- Proof of Residency for Homeowners: