Welcome to Student Registration!
845-229-4000, extension 1606
If you are new to the Hyde Park Central School District,
you can print out a packet below or pre-register your child through the online portal by clicking here.
Additional Forms Required when using the Online Pre-Registration Portal
Enrollment Form - This must be filled out for each student
Residency Affidavit - This form is for renters who do not have a formal lease. - For all grades
Transportation Form - To request an alternate drop off or pick up location
Medicaid Consent - Complete if student is receiving special education services and has Medicaid benefits.
Kindergarten Records Request Form (FERPA)
Elementary Students - Grades 1 through 5
Elementary Records Request Form (FERPA) - for students grades 1 through 5
Middle School Students - Grades 6 through 8
Middle School Records Request Form (FERPA)
High School Students - Grades 9 through 12
Athletics Transfer Form - to be completed if student played varsity sports
Please click here for information on how to submit addtional documents, registrations and applications
If you have any questions feel free to contact us @ email@example.com
Location: 11 Boice Rd., Hyde Park, New York.
Please call to schedule an appointment: (845) 229 - 4000 ext.1606
Phone: 845-229-4000, extension 1606
In order to be enrolled in the Hyde Park Central School District, you must reside within the boundaries of the school district. Children may only be registered by a parent or legal guardian. See BOE Policy 5150. See BOE Policy 5150.
Registration packets can be printed out from this page (see below). Each packet contains a checklist that explains what is required in order to register.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Children must be 5 years old by Dec. 1, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten enrollment in September 2021.
UNIVERSAL PRE-K APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Children must be 4 years old by December 1, 2021 for September 2021 enrollment.
The Universal Pre-Kindergarten program is funded through a New York State education grant
REGISTRATION for Students attending PRIVATE and PAROCHIAL SCHOOL
Registration is required for students who live in the Hyde Park CSD that are attending private or parochial schools:
- The district reimburses private and parochial schools for certain services. We cannot reimburse them if your child is not registered with us.
- Transportation cannot be provided for your child if they are not registered in the district.
- NYS Education law requires that you request transportation EACH YEAR, by April1st, for the next school year. The transportation request form is included in the registration packet below.
Registration Documents Requirements
The following documents must be provided at the time you register your child(ren):
- Proof of Residency for Homeowners:
- If you are the owner and occupant of a home within the district, you will need to provide a copy of your current school or property tax bill AND one current, recurring bill such as electric, cable or phone bill. The bill must have parent/guardian name and address on it for service at this address.
- If you have recently purchased your home and do not yet have a tax bill, you may provide a copy of your contract, closing statement or deed. You will also need to provide at least one current, recurring utility bill as stated above.
- Proof of Residency for Renters:
- If you are renting an apartment in a complex, you need to provide your signed lease, AND a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill. The bill must have the parent/guardian name and address for service at this address.
- If you are renting privately, or are living with another person, you must provide the signed lease and have the landlord complete the Residency Affidavit which is included in the registration packet, AND provide a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill as stated above.
- Proof of Age
- Child's original birth certificate
- Child's passport
- Immunization Health Record & Physical Exam -
Each child entering school must bring proof of immunization against polio, measles, rubella, diphtheria, and mumps. The only exception to this law is a physician's statement that immunization may be detrimental to the child's health. A physical exam report can be dated no more than 1 prior to enrollment date.
- Photo Identification of parent registering the student(s).
- IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) if your child receives special education services.
- 504 Accommodation Plan if your child receives accommodations.
- Court documents such as a custody order or order of protection, if applicable.
- DS2999 form if you are registering a foster care child.
- Proof of Residency for Homeowners:
Registration Packets for Download
Children must be 5 years old on or before December 1, 2021 to enroll in Kindergarten for September 2021.
Note: Students currently attending a UPK program in the district will have the kindergarten packet sent home with them from their school.
This packet should be used if:
1. You are requesting that your child be evaluated to determine if your pre-school aged child is eligible for special education services (Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy)
2. You are transferring into the district and your pre-school aged child is currently receiving special education services.
3. Your child is currently receiving services and will be turning 3 years old, transitioning from Early Intervention Services.