Central Registration

  • Welcome to Central Registration!



    Due to the emergency closing of schools and offices

    in the Hyde Park CSD,

    ALL appointments are cancelled as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020.


    If you already had an appointment scheduled, we will call you to reschedule your appointment when we return to the office. 

    Schools and offices are now closed until April 15th.

    This is subject to change, so please check the website for updated information.


    If you have any questions feel free to contact us @ hpcsdregistrar@hpcsd.org

    Thank you for your patience, and be well! 


    Location: 11 Boice Rd., Hyde Park, New York.  

    Entrance is on the side of the building.  Reserved parking is available.

    Phone: 845-229-4000, extension 1606

    Hours: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday 

    Email: Registrar@hpcsd.org



    In order to be enrolled in the Hyde Park Central School District, you must reside within the boundaries of the school district.  Children may only be registered by a parent or legal guardian. See BOE Policy 5150. See BOE Policy 5150.

    Registration packets can be printed out from this page (see below) or you can stop by during business hours ( 9 am - 3 pm) to pick up registration materials.  Each packet contains a checklist that explains what is required in order to register. 

    Once you have completed the packet and have all of the required documentation, please call 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to schedule an appointment to submit your paperwork.

    INCLEMENT WEATHER NOTICE:  In the event of inclement weather on the day of your scheduled appointment, please check www.hpcsd.org for school closing and delay information.  If school is closed, your appointment will be rescheduled.  If your appointment is scheduled prior to 10 am and there is a 2 hour delay, your appointment will be rescheduled.



    Children must be 5 years old by Dec. 1, 2020 to be eligible for enrollment in September 2020.


    Please call 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to make an appointment.





     Children must be 4 years old by December 1, 2020 for September 2020 enrollment.

    Registration for Universal Pre-Kindergarten will be held Monday through Friday on these dates:

    March 2nd - 6th

    March 9th - 13th

    March 16th - 20th These dates will be rescheduled.

    Call 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to make your registration appointment.

       The Universal Pre-Kindergarten program is funded through a New York State education grant

     REGISTRATION for Students attending PRIVATE and PAROCHIAL SCHOOL  

    Registration is required for students who live in the Hyde Park CSD that are attending private or parochial schools:  

    • The district reimburses private and parochial schools for certain services. We cannot reimburse them if your child is not registered with us.
    • Transportation cannot be provided for your child if they are not registered. 
    • NYS Education law requires that you request transportation EACH YEAR, by April1st, for the next school year. The transportation request form is included in the registration packet below.
    • Once your packet is complete, call our office at 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to make an appointment.

Registration Documents Requirements

  •  The following documents must be provided at the time you register your child(ren):

    • Proof of Residency for Homeowners:
      • If you are the owner and occupant of a home within the district, you will need to provide a copy of your current school or property tax bill AND one current, recurring bill such as electric, cable or phone bill.  The bill must have parent/guardian name and address on it for service at this address.
      • If you have recently purchased your home and do not yet have a tax bill, you may provide a copy of your contract, closing statement or deed. You will also need to provide at least one current, recurring utility bill as stated above. 

    • Proof of Residency for Renters:
      • If you are renting an apartment in a complex, you need to provide your signed lease, AND a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill.  The bill must have the parent/guardian name and address for service at this address.
      • If you are renting privately, or are living with another person, you must provide the signed lease and have the landlord complete the Residency Affidavit which is included in the registration packet, AND provide a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill as stated above.
    • Proof of Age
      • Child's original birth certificate
      • Child's passport
    • Immunization Health Record & Physical Exam -   
      Each child entering school must bring proof of immunization against polio, measles, rubella, diphtheria, and mumps. The only exception to this law is a physician's statement that immunization may be detrimental to the child's health. A physical exam report can be dated no more than 1 prior to enrollment date.  
    • Photo Identification of parent registering the student(s).
    • IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) if your child receives special education services.
    • 504 Accommodation Plan if your child receives accommodations.
    • Court documents such as a custody order or order of protection, if applicable.
    • DS2999 form if you are registering a foster care child.




Registration Packets for Download