Health Office Contact

FDR Health Office

Welcome to the FDR Health Office

  •  Please call us with any questions you may have.  We look forward to helping students with their health and wellness needs.  The office is staffed from 7AM to 3:00PM every day that school is in session.

Health Alerts

  •  There are no active Health alerts at this time.

Other Health Forms

  • COVID Return to Athletics Form (Updated 1/2022)

    Comments (-1)
  • Administration of Medication Form

    If it is necessary for a student to take medication while in school, or if your child requires an inhaler or EpiPen, the following items are required to be on file in the Health Office, according to NYS Dept. of Education, the Hyde Park Board of Education, and the Nurse Practice Act:

    1.  A written physician's order for the medication. (this includes over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, Tums).  The order must state the student's full name, name of medication, dosage and route information, frequency and time of administration, reason for medication, prescriber's name, title, signature and phone number. 

    2.  The parent or guardian must sign a permission form giving the school the authority to administer the medication. 

    3.  Medication must be brought into school by an adult in the original container from the pharmacy. 

    A Medication Administration form can be printed from the link above, or it can be obtained through the Health Office. 

    Medication orders are good for the current school year.  A new medication order is required for each new school year.  Including asthma inhalers and Epi-Pens.

    Comments (-1)
  • Dental Form

    Comments (-1)

Health Working Papers

  • Applications for working papers can be obtained in the Health Office. Parental consent, a current physical (within one year) and a copy of the student's birth certificate are required.  Once these requirements are met, working papers will be processed within 24 hours. 

    Students can apply for Working Papers at age 14.  Working papers are required through the age of 17.  Once a student reaches the age of 18, working papers are no longer required.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Health Office.

    (845)229-4020, then press 2