Dear Second Graders:
I am absolutely thrilled to be your second grade teacher for the 2020-2021 school year and am looking forward to working with all of you. I hope you have a very exciting and relaxing summer! Make sure to set aside some time to read every week, practice your math facts, and write in a journal about all the interesting things you are doing over the summer. Below you will find a list of school supplies for this coming fall.
- A pencil box
- #2 wood pencils (get 25 to start with and have 5 sharpened in your pencilbox)
- (2) block erasers
- 3 marble composition notebooks
- Crayons or colored pencils (NO MARKERS)
- Scissors with child’s name on them
- (2) Glue sticks
- (3) pocket folders (The plastic, indestructible type if possible)
- A backpack (NO WHEELS)
- 1 highlighter
- Earbuds or headphones in a zip lock bag with your child’s name on it
- 1 package of dry erase markers
- 1 package of post-it notes
Please DO NOT bring binders to school. We will have a snack everyday, so please bring a small, HEALTHY treat each day. Have a terrific summer! See you in September!