- Please do not arrive on campus any earlier than 1 hour to the start of the contest.
- FDR security will meet your team/coach to collect paperwork.
- Please come ready for competition, locker rooms will not be provided.
- Masks must be worn at all times: at your bench, during warm-ups, during the game(s) and all times in between.
- Please have athletes bring their own water.
- We allow 1 person at a time in the designated bathroom for home events. Security will assist players and coaches to the location of bathrooms.
- We ask that your bus remain on campus at all times. In the event of an emergency, all visiting athletes will be required to board their bus for safety. Indoor space will be provided in only dire circumstances.
- We will be allowing visiting spectators and will follow the NYSDOH guidelines of a maximum of 200 spectators for outdoor events. Each of our outdoor facilities will have a home side and visitor side. Security will direct your spectators to their designated area. Boys/girls lacrosse and track events will be livestreamed. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/fd-roosevelt-senior-high-school-staatsburg-ny. There is a $10.99 charge per month for this service..
Spring Season 2021
Opening Day - April 19, 2021
JV/V Practice Schedule
Boys Lacrosse- M- 3:30-5:30 Tu-Fri- 5-7 Sat 10-12
Girls lacrosse - M- 5-7 Tu-Fri 3:15-5:15 Sat 8-10
Baseball- V- M-F 2:30-4:30
JV- M-F 4-6
Softball- V 2:30-4:30 M-F Sat- 9-11
JV- 3:30-5:30 Sat 9-11
Track- M-F 2:30-4:30
Golf- Tu-F 3:00 at Dinsmore Golf Course
Crew- Boys 2:30-4:30
Boys Tennis- M-F 2:20-4:30
FDR PRESIDENTS ATHLETICS ~ HMS HAWKS ATHLETICS
Athletics Office Phone: (845) 229-4020
Athletics Office Fax: (845) 229-2182
Athletic Director - ext. 6881
Secretary - ext. 6880
The Hyde Park Central School District supports over a number of teams at F.D. Roosevelt High School, involving several hundred students each school year in interscholastic competition. Through the involvement of trained coaches, dedicated athletes, a supportive Board of Education, and a host of dynamic parent booster clubs, the students of Hyde Park have greatly benefited from the spirit and lessons of athletic competition.
To be eligible to participate in school sports, students must be examined and approved by a school or private physician, return a signed parent permission slip, and abide by the policies and rules set forth by the athletic department. Academic eligibility requirements must be maintained.
ATHLETIC COACHING STAFF
SPRING 2021 COACHING STAFF
Varsity Baseball - Kory VanZandt
JV Baseball - Sean Rigothi
Modified Baseball - Mike Marino
Boys Varsity Crew - Harry Harrington
Boys Novice Crew - Bob Beckmann
Girls Varsity Crew - Sue Benfield
Girls Novice Crew - Andrea Victor
Boys Golf - Kevin Hart
Boys Varsity Lacrosse - Chris Osterman
Girls Varsity Lacrosse - Brett Booth
Varsity Softball - Kristi Coughlin
JV Softball - Kendall Wolven
Modified Softball - Jillian Compton
Boys Tennis - Dara Wilder
Varsity T&F - Dan Pelkey, Pete Buttitta, Elise Giani-Levy
Modified T&F - Alex Trocino, Jeff Dropauer
Athletic Forms & Documents
Authorization for the Administration of Medication Form