- Please do not arrive on campus any earlier than 1 hour to the start of the contest.
- FDR security will meet your team/coach to collect paperwork.
- Please come ready for competition, locker rooms will not be provided.
- Masks must be worn at all times: at your bench, during warm-ups, during the game(s) and all times in between.
- Please have athletes bring their own water.
- We allow 1 person at a time in the designated bathroom for home events. Security will assist players and coaches to the location of bathrooms.
- We ask that your bus remain on campus at all times. In the event of an emergency, all visiting athletes will be required to board their bus for safety. Indoor space will be provided in only dire circumstances.
- We will be allowing visiting spectators and will follow the NYSDOH guidelines of a maximum of 200 spectators for outdoor events. Each of our outdoor facilities will have a home side and visitor side. Security will direct your spectators to their designated area. Boys/girls lacrosse and track events will be livestreamed. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/fd-roosevelt-senior-high-school-staatsburg-ny. There is a $10.99 charge per month for this service.
SPRING SEASON 2021
OPENING DAY - APRIL 19
JV/V Practice Schedule
Boys Lacrosse- M- 3:30-5:30 Tu-Fri- 5-7 Sat 10-12
Girls lacrosse - M- 5-7 Tu-Fri 3:15-5:15 Sat 8-10
Baseball- V- M-F 2:30-4:30
JV- M-F 4-6
Softball- V 2:30-4:30 M-F Sat- 9-11
JV- 3:30-5:30 Sat 9-11
Track- M-F 2:30-4:30
Golf- Tu-F 3:00 at Dinsmore Golf Course
Crew- Boys 2:30-4:30
Boys Tennis- M-F 2:20-4:30
Modified Practice Schedule
Baseball- M-F 3-5 Sat 10-12
Softball- M, Tu, Th and Fri 3:15-4:45
Track- M, Tu, Th and Fri 3-5
Novice Crew- Tu, Wed, Th 5-7 PM
Sun- 9-11 am
HMS Modified Sports
Soccer (Boys & Girls)
FDR Fall Sports for the elite athlete
Basketball (Boys & Girls)
FDR Winter Sports for the elite athlete
Track & Field
FDR Spring Sports for the elite athlete
Lacrosse (Boys & Girls)
Golf (Boys & Girls)
** If your child is considered an elite athlete in a sport available at FDR, there are additional steps in the registration process. Please contact the health office for further information.
Log into Family ID to get information about sports registration and physicals