Food Service Department
All children 18 years of age and under are eligible for FREE meals!!!
NY State Updates on Coronavirus and Operation of Federal Nutrition Assistance Programs: https://hungersolutionsny.org/covid-19/
Where to Find Summer Meals in NY: https://hungersolutionsny.org/find-food-help/summer-meals/
Summer Meals in School:
- FREE to all students through June 30, 2022!!
- All Elementary and Middle school students in school will recive 1 Grab and Go breakfast lunch meal while in school. Please see standard menu below
Monday Tuesday Wednesday ThursdayLunch Yogurt Meal Wow Butter Meal Turkey Sandwich Bagel Meal Baby Carrots Cucumbers Cucumbers Baby Carrots Assorted Fruit Assorted Fruit Assorted Fruit Assorted Fruit Milk Milk Milk Milk **Menu Items Subject to Change**
Distribution: (Open site for children 18 years of age and younger)
- When: Friday, July 16, 2021, July 23, 2021, and July 30, 2021 (weather permitting).
- Where: District Office located at 11 Boice Road, Hyde Park (across from Regina Coeli Church on Route 9)
- Time: 10am to 12pm
- Please see menu under Distribution Menu
How Does it Work??
- Breakfast and Lunch meals for for each child, for the week, will be provided at pickup. Students attending summer school will recive 7 breakfast meals and will only recieve lunch meals for scheduled non-school days.
- Parents or Guardians are permitted to pick up for their children only. If a family member is picking up a meal they must provide written concent each week with the name of the person picking up the meals. This can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Families stay in their car until food is placed on a table to pick up and staff have moved 6 ft away
- If your child has an allergy, please contact the Food Service Department. With proper documentation, appropreate meal alternatives will be provided to meet their dietary needs.
- Do you have questions?? Email us at Foodservices@hpcsd.org or call 229-4006
To help limit interaction, and to adhere to department of health recommendations, families will be required to get out of the car to pick up their meals. Meals will be placed on a table 6 feet away from staff.
Please ensure that the district has the correct phone number on School Messenger for you to receive the most updated information regarding distribution.
Free and Reduced Meal Eligiblity
While all students are able to recieve free meals through June 30, 2022, those students that qualify for free and reduced meals are also eligible to recieve additional benefits. Students should still send in Applications if they feel they will qualify for Free or Reduced meals based on income. A letter noting student's eligiblity will be mailed home at the begining of the year. DO NOT THROW IT OUT!! You will need this documentaiton to qualify you for other benifits include reduced price for certain testing, insterment renals, P-EBT benifits, and more.
Meal prices for 2021 - 2022 school year
2020 – 2021 Meal Price
2021-2022 Meal Price
Student Breakfast – All Locations
Reduced Breakfast – All Locations
Adult Breakfast – All Locations
$2.44 includes tax
$2.44 includes tax
HPCSD Elementary Lunch
HPCSD Middle School
HPCSD High School Lunch
Reduced Lunch – All Locations
Adult Lunch – All Locations
$4.87 includes tax
$4.87 includes tax
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.