Meal Price Benefit Application
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Free and Reduced Meal Applications need to be completed each school year.
- If you do not submit a new application or you are not directly certified by New York State, the previous year benefits will expire after 30 school days into the new school year.
- You will be responsible for any meal purchases until a new application is submitted.
- Applications need to be completed on the current school year form (2018 - 2019)
- Be sure to include all students who attend HPCSD, Saint Peter's School, Grades PreK through 12, and all UPK Program students.
- When using a SNAP, TANF or FDPIR case number, provide the case number from your benefit letter not the number listed on your benefit card. If you do not have this information, please call your case worker for assistance.
- You may apply for meal benefits at any time during the school year.
Meal price benefit applications can be submitted to the school Cafeteria Manager, or can be mailed to:
Hyde Park Central School District
Food Service Department
PO Box 2033
Hyde Park, NY 12538
Wouldn’t it be fun and exciting to contribute to HPCSD student’s daily nutrition?
We’re hiring for subsitute positions!
Please give the Food Service Office a call at 845-229-4006 for details.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.