Voter Registration


    Below is a link to the Dutchess County Board of Elections Voter Registration Form.  This form can be used to:

    • Register to vote in elections in New York State
    • Change the name or address on your voter registration
    • Become a member of a political party
    • Change your party membership
    • Register to vote in the Hyde Park Central School District.
      • Please see special instructions below

    The school district use the NYS Voter Registration form for registering community members.  Please complete the form and send it to the Hyde Park Central School District Clerk's Office.  The registration will be added to the school district's voter database and then forwarded to the Dutchess County Board of Elections.

    Questions can be directed to Rebecca Lloyd, Interim District Clerk, at (845) 229-4005.

Related Files