11 Boice Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538
Phone: 845-229-4000, extension 1606 Fax: 845-229-4056 email: email@example.com
In order to be enrolled in the Hyde Park Central School District, you must reside within the boundaries of the school district.
Children may only be registered by a parent or legal guardian. See BOE Policy 5150.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
ELIGIBILITY: Children must be 5 years old by Dec. 1, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten enrollment in September 2021. CLICK HERE FOR KINDERGARTEN PACKET
UNIVERSAL PRE-KINDERGARTEN APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
ELIGIBILITY: Children must be 4 years old by December 1, 2021 for September 2021 enrollment. CLICK HERE FOR UPK APPLICATION
The Universal Pre-Kindergarten program is funded through a New York State education grant. Applications will be reviewed and acceptance letters will be mailed out on or about May 1, 2021.
REGISTRATION for Students attending PRIVATE and PAROCHIAL SCHOOL
Registration is required for students who live in the Hyde Park CSD that are attending private or parochial schools:
- The district reimburses private and parochial schools for certain services. We cannot reimburse them if your child is not registered with us.
- Transportation cannot be provided for your child if they are not registered in the district.
- NYS Education law requires that you request transportation EACH YEAR, by April 1st, for the next school year. The transportation request form is included in the registration packet below.
Printable Registration Packets
Eligibility: Children must be 5 years old on or before December 1, 2021 to enroll in Kindergarten for September 2021.
Note: Students currently attending a UPK program in the district will have the kindergarten packet sent home with them from their school.
This packet should be used if:
1. You are requesting that your child be evaluated to determine if your pre-school aged child is eligible for special education services (Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy)
2. You are transferring into the district and your pre-school aged child is currently receiving special education services.
3. Your child is currently receiving services and will be turning 3 years old, transitioning from Early Intervention Services.
You can pre-register by using our online portal - click here
Additional Forms Required when using the Online Pre-Registration Portal
Enrollment Form - This must be filled out for each student
Residency Affidavit - This form is for renters who do not have a formal lease. - For all grades
Transportation Form - To request an alternate drop off or pick up location
Medicaid Consent - Complete if student is receiving special education services and has Medicaid benefits.
Kindergarten Records Request Form (FERPA)
Elementary Students - Grades 1 through 5
Elementary Records Request Form (FERPA) - for students grades 1 through 5
Middle School Students - Grades 6 through 8
Middle School Records Request Form (FERPA)
High School Students - Grades 9 through 12
Athletics Transfer Form - to be completed if student played varsity sports
Please click here for information on how to submit addtional documents, registrations and applications