Central Registration

  • Welcome to Central Registration!


    Location: 11 Boice Rd., Hyde Park, New York.  

                                  Entrance is on the side of the building.  Reserved parking is available.

    Phone: 845-229-4000, extension 1606

    Hours: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday 

    Email: Registrar@hpcsd.org


    If you are new to the district or a current resident who has moved, it is very important that you complete your paperwork by August 16, 2019.  If your paperwork has not been received by August 16th, we will not be able to guarantee your child will start school on the first day, or have a bus scheduled. 


    Registration packets can be printed out from this page (see below) or you can stop by during business hours ( 9 am - 3 pm) to pick up registration materials.  Each packet contains a checklist that explains what is required in order to register your child(ren). 

    Once your packet has been completed, please call 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to schedule an appointment to submit your paperwork.




    Children must be 5 years old by December 1, 2019 to be eligible for enrollment in September 2019.

     Registration will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call the office at 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to make an appointment.





    AGE REQUIREMENT: Children must be 4 years old by December 1, 2019 for September 2019 enrollment 

    See below for application.

    Call 845-229-4000, extension 1606, to make an appointment to submit your application.



     The Universal Pre-Kindergarten program is funded through a

    New York State education grant. 

Registration Documents Requirements

  •  The following documents must be provided at the time you register your child(ren):

    • Proof of Residency for Homeowners:
      • If you are the owner and occupant of a home within the district, you will need to provide a copy of your current school or property tax bill AND one current, recurring bill such as electric, cable or phone bill.  The bill must have parent/guardian name and address on it for service at this address.
      • If you have recently purchased your home and do not yet have a tax bill, you may provide a copy of your contract, closing statement or deed. You will also need to provide at least one current, recurring utility bill as stated above. 

    • Proof of Residency for Renters:
      • If you are renting an apartment in a complex, you need to provide your signed lease, AND a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill.  The bill must have the parent/guardian name and address for service at this address.
      • If you are renting privately, or are living with another person, you must provide the signed lease and have the landlord complete the Residency Affidavit which is included in the registration packet, AND provide a current, recurring utility bill such as electric, cable or telephone bill as stated above.
    • Proof of Age
      • Child's original birth certificate
      • Child's passport
    • Immunization Health Record & Physical Exam -  The Health Examination Form provided in the packet must be completed and signed by the medical practitioner.  Per NYSDOH, we must use form.  We can no longer accept a form from your doctor's office.
      Each child entering school must bring proof of immunization against polio, measles, rubella, diphtheria, and mumps. The only exceptions to this law are a physician's statement that immunization may be detrimental to the child's health or unless the parents testify in writing that they are members of a recognized religious group whose teaching prohibit immunization.  
    • Photo Identification of parent registering the student(s)
    • IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) if your child receives special education services.
    • 504 Accommodation Plan if your child receives accommodations.
    • Court documents such as a custody order or order of protection, if applicable.
    • DS2999 form if you are registering a foster care child.