Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. Greer Rychcik
Greer Rychcik received her BA in English, MS in English Education and Certificate of Advanced Study from SUNY New Paltz. In 2010, Dr. Rychcik received her Doctorate in Education from Fordham University.
Dr. Rychcik previously served as Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction for the Irvington UFSD in Westchester County, and the Kingston CSD in Ulster County. Prior employment includes serving as the Director of Instructional Services and Assistant Principal for the Highland CSD, and nine years as a high school English teacher for the Wallkill CSD.
Dr. Rychcik is a graduate of FD Roosevelt High School, class of 1978, and attended Haviland Middle School and Hyde Park Elementary.
- Mid-Hudson Catskill Counsel of School Superintendents, Executive Committee
- Lower Hudson Council of School Superintendents, Past President
- New York State Council of School Superintendents, Legislative Committee
- Phi Delta Kappa, Member
- American Association of School Administrators, Member
- 2016 Mid-Hudson School Study Council Excellence in Leadership Award
- 2016 Rotarian of the Year, Hyde Park Rotary
- DCRCOC Athena Award, 2017 Recipient